- AFFORDABLE! You won’t have to come up with a fortune to begin training. You won’t watch your credit card balance climb after each lesson. You won’t have to consider dropping out because the costs are building up.
- EASY! There is no red tape required to process an application. Flight training financing is all we do, so we have streamlined each step. You just apply, sign and fly!
- FLEXIBLE! Pilot Finance has created a number of programs to fit your exact needs. Check out the chart to find the plan that works best for you.
- NO SURPRISES! Pilot Finance lets you earn the certificate or advanced rating you want, with no financial shocks along the way. Everything is clearly spelled out up front.
HOW TO APPLY FOR PILOT FINANCE:
- You can apply online at www.pilotfinance.com
- Call them on (800) 667-0201
- Ask your flight school manager for an application form.
Q: How quickly will I hear back from the lender in terms of a decision?
A: You should receive a decision within 1 business day.
Q: What documents will I need to complete the loan process?
A: Before you get started here’s a list of things you will need to complete the application process:
- Complete street address, phone number and email address
- Social Security Number
- Copy of valid ID and proof of income (paystub, W-2 or signed tax returns)
Q: Is there a maximum amount I can borrow?
A: Yes, the maximum loan amount is $100,000.
Q: Do you have to be an AOPA member to apply?
A: Yes, you must be a member to apply. Please click here or call Member Services at 1-800-872-2672 to sign up or renew today. Mention you are applying for a Flexible Aviation loan and you will be eligible for a discount.
Q: How will I receive the money?
A: This will be worked out with the lender during the closing process, you have two options. An account will be created, and then you may request a:
- Check or;
- Debit card and/or checking