Meritize Financial Inc is a unique banking institution has a new way of doing student loans. Check out the information below and see what they can do for you!
More Than A Credit Score
We know you are more than your credit score. We believe your past achievements are an important indicator of your potential. That’s why Meritize looks beyond FICO and uses your previous academic, military, and work achievements to enhance your credit evaluation and potentially improve your loan options.
You can improve your loan options by sharing details of your achievements
Share your academic history
Show what you’ve learned inside the classroom to improve your loan options outside the classroom by providing your transcript or high school equivalency scores
Get credit for your military service
If you’re a veteran, you can share your military documents to get credit for your military service
Share your work history
Provide details of your work history and professional references to improve your loan options
- Checking loan options will not impact your credit score
- Pre-approval in minutes
- Competitive fixed and variable rates
- Ability to finance full tuition and, in some cases, cost of living
- Affordable payment options, including deferring payment until 3 months after you complete your training
- Interest rate deduction if you enrol in autopay*
- No pre-payment penalty
- Access to free Career Services
- Fixed and Variable Rates from 3.85% APR to 18.73% APR
* The 0.25% AutoPay interest rate reduction applies if you make monthly principal and interest payments by an automatic monthly deduction from a savings or checking account. The benefit will discontinue and be lost for periods in which you do not pay by automatic deduction from a savings or checking account. AutoPay is not required to obtain a loan.
If you are interested here are some contact details:
Customer Service | 833-637-4800 ext. 1 or 2
Email us here: email@example.com