2FLY is pleased to announce our alliance with five US regional airlines, offering opportunities for our cadets to become employed as a first officer in as little as 24 months.
Cadets who join our First Officer Program will be assigned an airline mentor while on the program and be granted a guaranteed pilot interview after qualifications are met with a partner of their choice.
THE PROGRAM IS CONDUCTED IN TWO PHASES:
Phase One is the full-time, intensive training curriculum that requires daily attendance and will take eight months to complete. During this phase, you will complete academic classroom ground schools and flight instruction in our aircraft and simulators.
Phase Two will begin your career as a Certified Flight Instructor with 2FLY and the pathway into the airline world with interview coaching from an airline pilot mentor. This phase is a paid position as a full-time Certified Flight Instructor with 2FLY.
1) Be at least 18 years of age
2) Be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language
3) Hold a valid FAA Class 1 Medical Certificate
4) Phase II requires applicant to have legal right-to-work in the US
The course comprises of the following phases:
FAA Private Pilot
- 47.0 Hours SE Piper PA28 Aircraft
- 30.0 Hours Dual Flight Instruction
- 30.0 Hours Private Theory
- 15.0 Hours Pre/Post Flight Briefings
PIC Time Building
- 146 Hours SE Airline Crew Program
FAA Instrument Rating
- 22.0 Hours SE Cessna 172 G1000 Aircraft
- 15.0 Hours AATD Simulator
- 35.0 Hours Dual Flight Instruction
- 20.0 Hours Instrument Theory
- 10.0 Hours Pre/Post Flight Briefings
FAA Commercial Multi Engine
- 22.0 Hours ME PA44 Aircraft
- 20.0 Hours Dual Flight Instruction
- 10.0 Hours Commercial Theory
- 5.0 Hours Pre/Post Flight Briefings
FAA Commercial Single Engine
- 5.0 Hours SE Piper PA28 Aircraft
- 3.0 Hours Dual Flight Instruction
- 5.0 Hours Commercial Theory
- 3.0 Hours Pre/Post Flight Briefings
FAA Certified Flight Instructor – Single Engine
- 12.0 Hours SE Piper PA28 Aircraft
- 10.0 Hours Dual Flight Instruction
- 20.0 Hours Commercial Theory
This course also includes:
- Private, Instrument and Commercial Course Study Materials
- SE and ME fuel surcharges
- Eight months of shared room accommodations
International Students: This program does not include fees associated for the student visa or TSA background/fingerprinting fees. All training is conducted at the Merritt Island facility.
Items Not Included in Program:
- Transportation & Living Expenses
- Pilot Supplies (uniform, headset, fuel strainer, charts)
- FAA Exam Fees (theory and practical)
Note: This program is based on our training curriculum minimum requirements. In some cases, training over these minimums may occur, which will result in an additional expense.