The FAA commercial pilot license (CPL) is the license that will allow the holder to act as the pilot-in-command of an aircraft for compensation. The requirement to obtain this license is determined by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language
- Hold an FAA Private Pilot Certificate with Instrument Rating
- Be able to obtain an FAA Class 1 or 2 Medical Certificate
International Students: This program does not include fees associated for the student visa or TSA background/fingerprinting fees. All training is conducted at the Merritt Island facility.
Items Not Included:
• FAA Knowledge Exam
• FAA Designated Pilot Examiner
• Pilot Supplies (uniform, headset, fuel strainer, charts)
Note: This program is based on our training curriculum minimum requirements. To begin this course, you must meet the CFR requirements for license issue and have logged a total of 230 hours. In some cases, training over the minimums may occur, which will result in an additional expense.